We all need a little help at times for different purposes – be they projects large and small, or temporary or permanent life changes. My collaborative hands-on, virtual, and coaching services enable you to maximize your productivity and peace of mind while helping you reclaim rooms, time, or just the top of your desk!
I specialize in simple, practical, and holistic approaches to increase functional and visual flow with an individualized approach to each client and situation. Whether you need an objective set of eyes and ideas, are unable to see the proverbial forest through the trees, or are challenged by ADD/ADHD, we will work together to create spaces and systems that are right for you while incorporating aesthetics and style when and where you want them.
ORGANIZING AT HOME
From studio apartments to multi-storied homes, creative solutions can conquer the spatial and functional challenges presented when older Bay Area architecture meets modern day necessities.
- Declutter, reorganize, and maximize spaces
- Manage and assist with the organizational and hands-on nitty gritty of life transitions, including moves, household mergers, and rightsizing projects
- Prepare and pack for remodeling projects and unpack and set up spaces after the dust settles
- Transform unruly paper piles into easily manageable files
- Simplify and streamline spaces and functions throughout the home
- Organize, edit, archive and store photographs and memorabilia
- Assemble personalized emergency kits and plans for the home, office, and car
- Need help with something not alluded to above? Just ask!
ORGANIZING AT WORK
Personal and communal work spaces can be transformed to function with ease and efficiency.
- Declutter, reorganize, and rearrange spaces
- Simplify and streamline spaces for solo-user and communal work areas
- Time management and task prioritization
- Create intuitive and user-friendly office supply rooms
- Implement easily manageable filing systems
- Organize physical and digital (Mac-based only) files
ASSISTANCE FROM A DISTANCE
Coaching and virtual organizing (a.k.a. assistance from a distance) are ideal for self-motivated clients with a desire for guidance, encouragement, and accountability on their projects. ADHD-related coaching is geared toward helping clients identify, create, and sustain organizational supports and systems.
- Navigate and manage life transitions
- Increase productivity
- Manage time, priorities, and projects
- Create new habits
- Get unstuck and move forward
Making and sustaining change is a continual process that takes time to make a habit. I encourage you to allow yourself to embrace the successes and the hiccups along the way. I am always a phone call, text, or e-mail away should you need a dose of encouragement, a reminder, or an ear to share your latest epiphany or escapade. Follow-up sessions or tune-ups, as many clients call them, can be arranged at your convenience.
Still wondering how I can help with your specific project? Please call or drop me a line.
Photos (left to right): Packing a teenager’s bedroom in preparation for a house remodel; post-move adjustments to the layout of a master closet included making room for the cat to have her quiet space; negatives a client inherited from her parents are sorted and reviewed prior to being printed as contact sheets.