how can i help you?
We all need a little help at times for different purposes – be they projects large and small, or temporary or permanent life changes. My collaborative hands-on, virtual, and coaching services enable you to maximize productivity and peace of mind while helping you reclaim rooms, time, or just the top of your desk!
I specialize in simple, practical, and holistic approaches to increase functional and visual flow with an individualized approach to each client and situation. Whether you need an objective set of eyes and ideas, are unable to see the proverbial forest through the trees, or are challenged by ADHD, we will work together to create spaces and systems that are right for you while incorporating aesthetics and style when and where you want them.
ORGANIZING AT HOME
From studio apartments to multi-storied homes, creative solutions can conquer the spatial and functional challenges presented when older Bay Area architecture meets modern day necessities.
- Declutter, reorganize, and maximize spaces
- Assist with the navigation and management of the nitty gritty of daily life and life transitions, including moves, household mergers, downsizing, and rightsizing projects
- Prepare and pack for remodeling projects and unpack and set up spaces after the dust settles
- Transform unruly paper piles into easily manageable files
- Simplify and streamline spaces and functions throughout the home
- Organize, edit, archive and store photographs and memorabilia
- Assemble personalized emergency kits and plans for the home, office, and car
ORGANIZING AT WORK (AND WORK FROM HOME)
Personal and communal work spaces can be transformed to function with ease and efficiency.
- Declutter, reorganize, and rearrange spaces
- Simplify and streamline spaces for solo-user and communal work areas
- Manage time, tasks, priorities, and projects
- Implement easily manageable filing systems
As long as there’s access to the internet, we can work together wherever you are on any of the above or other projects you may have waiting in the wings. Virtual organizing (a.k.a. assistance from a distance) and related services are ideal for clients with a desire for guidance, encouragement, and accountability without the need for me to physically be in the room where it happens.
ABOUT THE PROCESS
The goal is to get you from point A to point B and beyond. My role is the cheerleader and advocate who guides you through any bumps, detours, and distractions while taking the steps to create the results you desire. I ask and do what I can to help my clients get unstuck, breathe easier, and gain clarity. I can research and provide resources that enable you to make informed decisions and/or purchases for your home or workspace. We’ll bring in new tools and skilled craftspeople when necessary and within budget.
Making and sustaining change is a continual process that takes time to make a habit. I encourage you to allow yourself to embrace the successes and the hiccups along the way. I am always a phone call, text, or e-mail away should you need a dose of encouragement, a reminder, or an ear to share your latest epiphany or escapade. Follow-up sessions or tune-ups, as many clients call them, can be arranged at your convenience.
Have you got a question not addressed above? The answer may be in frequently asked questions.
Still wondering how I can help with your specific project? Please call or drop me a line.
Photos (left to right): Packing a teenager’s bedroom in preparation for a house remodel; post-move adjustments to the layout of a master closet included making room for the cat to have her quiet space; negatives a client inherited from her parents are sorted and reviewed prior to being printed as contact sheets.