Reduce unsolicited incoming mail and contribute to the larger effort to reduce unnecessary paper consumption by signing up with these free or nearly free (DMA costs $1.00) resources:
- Direct Marketing Association (DMA) Reduce unsolicited mail.
- Opt Out Prescreen eliminate unsolicited credit card and insurance offers.
- Catalog Choice allows you to choose which catalogs you receive…or not!
- Valpak lets you eliminate coupon packs that arrive in the blue envelope.
- National Yellow Pages Consumer Choice and Opt-Out Site allows you to opt out of receiving local phone books.