LOCAL FOOD RESOURCES
Purchasing and eating fresh locally grown food is a vital and tasty feature of sustainable living.
- Local Harvest helps you find the farmers markets closest to you
- Center for Urban Education about Sustainable Agriculture (CUESA) is SF-based, but their site is a great resource for anyone who wants to learn about sustainable agriculture
- Mariquita Farm is my farm of choice for phenomenal insight and wisdom from farmer Andy Griffin’s Ladybug Letter newsletter, and his wife’s go-to recipe page
- Slow Food originated in northern Italy and you can find a local convivium near you
- Monterey Bay Aquarium’s Seafood Watch Program helps you make sustainable choices