HOW CAN I HELP YOU?
When asked what my favorite things or spaces to organize are, I respond with the following: papers, kitchens, offices, and quite honestly, any overwhelm that leads someone to reach out for assistance.
To give you some more insight, here are some of the many ways I can help you:
ORGANIZING AT HOME
- Declutter, reorganize, and maximize spaces
- Manage life transitions, household mergers, and rightsizing projects
- Prepare and pack for remodeling projects and resituate after the dust settles
- Transform unruly paper piles into easily manageable files
- Simplify and streamline spaces and functions throughout the home
- Organize, edit, store, and display photographs
- Assemble personalized emergency kits and plans for the home, office, and car
ORGANIZING AT WORK
- Declutter, reorganize, and rearrange spaces
- Simplify and streamline spaces for solo-user and communal work areas
- Time management and task prioritization
- Create intuitive and user-friendly office supply rooms
- Implement easily manageable filing systems
- Organize physical and digital (Mac-based only) files
ECO-LIVING & WORKING
- Integrate changes and habits that are simple, healthful, and financially beneficial
- Assess and recommend opportunities for implementation of practices and resource conservation including recycling and waste reduction, purchasing alternatives (i.e. food, products, and non-toxics), energy and water conservation, pollution prevention
- Connect with local sustainable resources, suppliers, and service providers
ORGANIZING & COACHING BY PHONE ~ NEW ~
- Advance organizing projects, personal and professional transitions, and integration of sustainable living practices from wherever you live or work
- A perfect option to work together if you have a limited budget, have limited time to meet in person, live outside the immediate San Francisco Bay Area.
- Work at your own pace to implement action items between sessions
- Sessions by phone or Skype™
Still wondering how I can help with your specific project? Please call or drop me a line.